Welcome!

Before you shop around, here are some ground rules:
1. Everything is first come, first serve. I have "Buy" buttons on each item, so once they sell out, they won't be available for purchase anymore.
2. Everything is 100% authentic. I do not purchase bootleg makeup.
3. Items are only available for purchase for US and Canada Residents.
4. I will state how many times I have used the product, and if it comes with the original packaging/box, etc.
5. Shipping and handling is $3. If you would like to purchase multiple items, please email me/comment so I can charge you separately. Shipping will be an additional $1 for every additional item.
6. All items will be shipped with insurance, tracking, bubble wrapped, and placed in a bubble wrap mailer.
7. Everything that has been used are sanitized and cleaned before shipping.
8. I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST, STOLEN OR BROKEN ITEMS AFTER THE ITEMS ARE SHIPPED OUT.
9. No refunds will be given. All purchases are final sale.

EYES

Before shopping, please refer to this page for the ground rules.

1. Guerlain Crazy Paris eyeshadow palette - NEW, discontinued $50

3. MAC Brow Duo Brunette - NEW $15

4. tarte Rainforest of the Sea II eyeshadow palette - USED 3x $24

No comments:

Post a Comment